the Kingdom of Cambodia 柬埔寨王国
【国 名】 柬埔寨王国（the Kingdom of Cambodia）
【人 口】 约1480万，高棉族占总人口80%。华人华侨约110万。
【政 治】 实行君主立宪制。国王是国家最高元首，国会是最高权力和立法机构，参议院有权审议国会通过的法案。政府首脑由赢得国会议席50%+1简单多数的政党候选人担任。现任国王诺罗敦·西哈莫尼，参议院主席赛冲，国会主席韩桑林，首相洪森。
[Country name] The Kingdom of Cambodia
[Location] Located in the southern part of the Indochina Peninsula, adjacent to Vietnam, Thailand and Laos. The area is about 180,000 square kilometers. Capital of Phnom Penh.
[People] About 14.8 million, Khmer accounts for 80% of the total population. The overseas Chinese are about 1.1 million.
[Official Language] Cambodian (also known as Khmer)
[Important Festival] (1) Independence Day: November 9. On November 9, 1953, the Kingdom of Cambodia broke away from the French colonial rule and declared independence. This day was designated as the National Day of Cambodia and also the Day of Army Building. (2) The birthday of the king: May 14. The country celebrates 3 days. (3) Lunar New Year: April 13-15. (4) Yu Geng Festival: The fourth day of the sixth month of the Lunar Calendar, the king or his representative held a symbolic cultivation ceremony at Wang Jiatian or other selected locations adjacent to the palace, praying for the good weather and the harvest of the next year. (5) Water Festival (also known as Dragon Boat Festival): November 13-15, national traditional festival. At the end of the rainy season, the rainy season ended. The teams from all over the country held a dragon boat race on the Tonle Sap River in front of the palace to express their gratitude for the grace of the Tonle River and the Mekong River.
[Politics] Implement a constitutional monarchy. The king is the supreme head of state, the Congress is the supreme power and legislature, and the Senate has the power to review the bill passed by Congress. The head of government is a political party candidate who wins 50% +1 simple majority of the National Assembly. The current King Norodom Sihamoni, Senate President Sai Chong, President Han Sanglin, Prime Minister Hun Sen.
【宪 法】 柬埔寨现行宪法1993年9月21日经制宪会议通过，由西哈努克国王于同年9月24日签署生效。宪法规定，柬埔寨的国体是君主立宪制，实行多党制和自由市场经济，立法、行政、司法三权分立。国王是终身制国家元首、武装力量最高统帅、国家统一和永存的象征，有权宣布大赦，在首相建议并征得国会主席同意后有权解散国会。国王因故不能理政或不在国内期间，由参议院主席代理国家元首职务。王位不能世袭。国王去世、退休或退位后，由首相、佛教两派僧王、参议院和国会正副主席共9人组成的王位委员会在7日内从安东、诺罗敦和西索瓦三支王族后裔中遴选产生新国王。
【国 会】 国会是柬埔寨国家最高权力机构和立法机构，每届任期5年。下设10个专门委员会。
[Constitution] The current Constitution of Cambodia was adopted by the Constitutional Convention on September 21, 1993, and was signed by King Sihanouk on September 24 of the same year. According to the Constitution, the national body of Cambodia is a constitutional monarchy, a multi-party system and a free market economy, and the separation of legislative, executive, and judicial powers. The king is a symbol of the life-time head of state, the supreme commander of the armed forces, the unity of the country and perpetuity. He has the right to declare amnesty and has the right to dissolve the parliament after the Prime Minister has proposed and obtained the consent of the President of the National Assembly. When the king is unable to govern or is not in the country for the reason, the chairman of the Senate shall act as the head of state. The throne cannot be hereditary. After the death, retirement or abdication of the king, the throne committee consisting of nine members, including the Prime Minister, the two Buddhist monks, the Senate and the congressional and vice-presidents, was elected from the descendants of the three royal families of Anton, Norodom and Sisova within 7 days. New king.
[National Assembly] The National Assembly is the highest authority and legislative body of the country, with a term of five years. There are 10 special committees.
The first congress was established in 1993 and consists of 120 members, including 58 members of the Fincinbec Party, 51 members of the People’s Party, 10 members of the Buddhist Freedom and Democracy Party, and 1 member of the Molinakka Party. Xie Xin, chairman of the People’s Party, is the chairman of the National Assembly.
The second Congress was established in September 1998 and consists of 122 members, including 64 People’s Party, 43 Xinbike Party, and 15 Senlangxi Party. The people and the two parties jointly ruled, and the Sen Party refused to enter the cabinet and became the opposition party of the Congress. The chairman of the Fincinbec Party, Norodom Ranarid, is the chairman of the National Assembly.
The third congress was established in July 2004 and consists of 123 members, including 73 members of the People’s Party, 26 members of the Xinbike Party, and 24 members of the Senlangxi Party. Ranarid was re-elected as chairman of the parliament In March 2006, Ranariddh resigned as chairman of the National Assembly. On March 21st, the former First Vice-President of the National Assembly and the Honorary Chairman of the People’s Party, Han Sanglin, were the President of the National Assembly. The Standing Committee of the Central Committee of the People’s Party of China was the first Vice-President of the People’s Party, and the member of the Simbike Party, Juhogri, was the second vice-chairman. On December 27th, the National Assembly voted to pass the Fincinbec Party member Hong Xunhu as the second vice chairman of the National Assembly.
The fourth Congress was established in September 2008 and consists of 123 members, including 90 People’s Party, 26 Senlangxi Party, 3 Human Rights Party, 2 Ranamari and Fengxinbic Party. Han Sanglin is the chairman of the National Assembly, and Nie is the first vice chairman. The People’s Party is the second vice chairman. Sai Chong was transferred to the first vice chairman of the Senate on March 24, 2012. On April 25 of the same year, the National Assembly elected the People’s Party Kunsodali as the second vice chairman of the National Assembly.
The Fifth Congress was established in September 2013 and consists of 123 members, including 68 People’s Party and 55 National Salvation Party. Han Sanglin is the chairman of the National Assembly, the National Salvation Party Kim Soka is the first vice chairman, and the People’s Party is the second vice chairman. In October 2015, Kinsoka was rescinded as the first vice-president of Congress.
The Sixth Congress was established in September 2018 and consists of 125 members. The People’s Party takes all seats. Han Sanglin is the chairman of the parliament, Nie is the first vice chairman, and Kun Sodali is the second vice chairman.
【政 府】 柬埔寨现政府为第六届政府，成立于2018年9月，人民党主席洪森任首相。共10位副首相、17位国务大臣，28个部和1个国务秘书处。
[Senate] The Cambodian Constitution stipulates that the bill must be reviewed and approved by the Congress, the Senate, and the Constitutional Council. The presidential concierge of the Senate was ranked after the King, before the President of the National Assembly and the Prime Minister, as the leader of Cambodia No. 2, acting as the head of state when the King could not be in power or not in the country for any reason. The Senate has a six-year term.
The first Senate was established in March 1999 and consists of 61 senators, including 31 People’s Party, 21 Xinbike Party, 7 Senlang West Party, and the other two appointed by the King. The chairman of the People’s Party, Xie Xin, served as the chairman of the Senate, and the members of the Xinbike party, Sisova Jiwanmenila and Bao Bensi, were the first and second vice-chairmen respectively.
The Senate was established in February 2018 and consists of 62 senators, including 58 of the People’s Party, two directly appointed by the King and two appointed by the National Assembly. Sai Chong was re-elected as chairman of the Senate, and members of the People’s Party, Nabene and Dion, were the first and second vice-chairmen respectively. In September of the same year, Nebena passed away, and the People’s Party Xinka took over as the first vice chairman.
[Government] The current government of Cambodia is the sixth government. It was established in September 2018, and the chairman of the People’s Party, Hun Sen, is the prime minister. A total of 10 deputy prime ministers, 17 ministers of state, 28 ministries and 1 state secretariat.
The 10 deputy prime ministers include: 1. Kenken (and Minister of the Interior) 2. Diban (and Minister of Defense) 3. He Nanhong 4. Ma Senan (female, Minister of Parliamentary Liaison and Supervision) 5. Bin Cheng (Executive Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of the Cabinet Office) 6. Yin Caili 7. Gai Jinyan 8. Brazo Kun (Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation) 9. Anpon Monila (and Minister of Finance and Economics) 10. Xie Supra (Minister of Land, Urban Planning and Construction)
The 17 ministers of state include: 1. Cai Tang (and Minister of Planning) 2. Boll Sharon (former Commander-in-Chief Wang Jiajun) 3. Guan Jin (former Wang Jiajun, deputy commander-in-chief and chief of staff) 4. Missiso (Former Wang Jiajun, deputy commander-in-chief and commander of the army) 5. Pulaci (Ministry of Industry and Handicrafts) 6. Ningda 7. Sun Zunduo (Minister of Public Works and Transportation) 8. Weng Rendian 9. Yin Molly 10. Wa Jinhong 11. Innora 12. Heng Chai (and minister of religious affairs) 13. Jin Benxian 14. Hussein 15. Kunhang 16. Li Tuo 17. Osman Hassan
The 18 ministers include: 1. Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Weng Sa Kun 2. Minister of Rural Development Ulaben 3. Minister of Commerce Pan Sosa 4. Minister of Mines and Energy Ruisai 5. Education Minister of Youth and Sports Han Chun Na Luo 6 Minister of Social Welfare, Veterans and Youth Rehabilitation Department Wang Su 7. Ministry of the Environment Minister Sai Sangao 8. Minister of Water Resources and Meteorology Lin Jianhe 9. Minister of Information Department Qiao Gan Na Lie 10. Minister of Justice Unang Watana 11 Minister of Posts and Telecommunications, Chen Youde 12. Ministry of Health Minister Meng Wenxing 13. Minister of Culture and Art Peng Sagna (female) 14. Minister of Tourism Tang Kun 15. Minister of Women’s Affairs Ganta Pawei (female) 16. Labor And Minister of Vocational Training Department Yi Senxing 17. Public Service Minister Bi Benting 18. State Secretary of the Civil Aviation Secretariat, Ma Hawana.
【政 党】 柬埔寨1993年大选时共有40多个政党参选，1998年有39个，2003年有23个，2008年有11个，2013年有8个，2018年有20个。柬埔寨主要政党有：
（2）奉辛比克党。前身为“争取柬埔寨独立、中立、和平与合作民族团结阵线”（法语全称Front Uni National Pour Un Cambodge Independent, Neutre, Pacifique, et Cooperatif，法文字母缩写简称Funcinpec，即奉辛比克），西哈努克于1981年创建并任主席。1992年改为现名。现任主席拉纳烈。信奉西哈努克主义，对内主张政治民主化，经济私有化，维护君主立宪制；对外奉行独立、和平、中立与不结盟外交政策，主张与世界各国和一切友好政党建立和发展友好合作关系，以和平方式解决与邻国的边界领土争端。
[Political Party] In Cambodia, there were more than 40 political parties in the 1993 general election. There were 39 in 1998, 23 in 2003, 11 in 2008, 8 in 2013, and 20 in 2018. The main political parties in Cambodia are:
(1) People’s Party. Formerly known as the People’s Revolutionary Party, it was established in June 1951 and changed its current name in October 1991. The current party chairman Hun Sen, the vice chairman of the party, Ken, Saichong, honorary chairman Han Sanglin. The existing party members are 5.78 million. It advocates maintaining internal political stability, devoting itself to economic development and poverty alleviation, establishing a democratic and legal state; pursuing independent, peaceful, neutral, and non-aligned policies, supporting the establishment of a new international political and economic order, and advocating strengthening South-South cooperation and narrowing the gap between the rich and the poor. Strengthen regional cooperation and maintain regional peace and prosperity. We will attach importance to friendly cooperation with neighboring countries and develop friendly relations with major countries such as China, Japan and France, and actively improve relations with the United States and the West.
After the 1993 general election, the people as the second largest party and the largest party were jointly governed by the Xinbike Party. In 1998, the general election won and became the largest party. Hun Sen became the prime minister. In the 2003 general election, he won 73 national conference seats, and Hun Sen was the prime minister. In the 2008 general election, he won 90 national conference seats, and Hun Sen was the prime minister. In the 2013 general election, he won 68 national conference seats, and Hun Sen was the prime minister. In the 2018 general election, he won 125 national conference seats, and Hun Sen was the prime minister.
(2) Feng Xin Bike Party. Formerly known as “The National Unity Front for Cambodia’s Independence, Neutrality, Peace and Cooperation” (French Uni National Pour Un Cambodge Independent, Neutre, Pacifique, et Cooperatif, French acronym Funcinpec, ie Xinbike), Sihanu Ke was founded in 1981 and served as chairman. In 1992 changed to the current name. The current chairman, Ranariddh. Believing in Sihanoukism, advocating political democratization, privatizing the economy, and maintaining constitutional monarchy; pursuing an independent, peaceful, neutral, and non-aligned foreign policy, and establishing and developing friendly and cooperative relations with all countries and all friendly parties, Resolve territorial disputes with neighboring countries in a peaceful manner.
In the 1993 general election, the Xinbike Party won and became the largest party in Congress. Ranarid was the first prime minister of the government. In July 1997, a military clash broke out between the People’s Party and the Fincinbec Party, and Ranariddh was dismissed from his duties as the first prime minister. In 1998, the general election won 43 national conference seats and became the second largest party. In the 2003 general election, he won 26 national conference seats and became the second largest party. In the 2008 general election, two national conference seats were held. None of the 2013 and 2018 general elections were granted seats.
【经 济】 柬埔寨是传统农业国，工业基础薄弱，依赖外援外资。贫困人口约占总人口的14%。实行对外开放和自由市场经济政策。本届政府执行以增长、就业、公平、效率为核心的国家发展“四角战略”（即农业、基础设施建设、私人经济、人力资源开发）的第四阶段。2017年，柬国内生产总值222.8亿美元，对外贸易总额238亿美元。2018年经济增长率约为7%。
【外 交】 柬埔寨奉行独立、和平、永久中立和不结盟的外交政策，迄今已经同172个国家建交。柬埔寨政府加强同周边国家的睦邻友好合作，重视发展同日本、法国、美国等国关系。 1998年恢复在联合国的席位。1999年加入东盟，2012年任东盟轮值主席国。
【军 事】 实行义务兵役制。国王是武装力量最高统帅。部队后勤保障由国防部组织实施。
(1) King Norodom Sihamoni: the eldest son of Queen Norodom Sihanouk and Empress Dominican. Born in Phnom Penh in May 1953. From the 1960s to the mid-1970s, he studied dance, music and opera in Prague, Czech Republic. He lived in France in the 1980s and was a professor of classical dance and art at the Mozart Conservatory in Paris. He also served as the head of the Khmer Dance Society, the Ballet and art director. In 1993, he served as the permanent ambassador to UNESCO. The throne was enacted in October 2004. In August 2005 and June 2016, he paid a state visit to China. Non-partisan. unmarried.
(2) Sai Chong: Chairman of the Cambodian Senate. Born in February 1945. Long-term responsibility for the organization of the People’s Party. Since 1984, he has served as an alternate member of the Central Committee of the People’s Party and a member of the Central Committee. In 1987, he was an alternate member of the Politburo and secretary of the Central Secretariat. Since 1993, he has served as the Standing Committee of the Central Committee of the People’s Party, the Director of the Central Office, the Chairman of the Central Organizing Committee, and the Chairman of the Central Publicity and Education Committee. Since 1996, he has been the leader of the daily working group of the Central Committee of the People’s Party. In 2008, he served as the second vice chairman of the Congress. In 2012, he served as the first vice chairman of the Senate. In June 2015, he served as Chairman of the Senate and Vice Chairman of the People’s Party. In April 2018, he was re-elected as chairman of the Senate. He visited China in July 2016 and October 2018. There are 3 children.
(3) Han Sanglin: Chairman of the Cambodian National Assembly and Honorary Chairman of the People’s Party. Born in Kampong Cham province in 1934. In 1991, he served as honorary chairman of the People’s Party. In 1993, he was appointed as a senior advisor to King by Sihanouk. In 1998, he served as the first vice chairman of the National Assembly and was re-elected in 2004. In March 2006, he served as President of the National Assembly and was re-elected three times in 2008, 2013 and 2018. He visited China in 2007 and came to China to attend the China Western International Expo in October 2010. He visited China in 2011 and 2016. There are 4 children.
(4) Hun Sen: Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Cambodia, Chairman of the People’s Party. Born in Kampong Cham province in April 1951. In September 1990, he participated in the Cambodian National Supreme Council. In October 1991, he served as vice chairman of the People’s Party. In July 1993, he served as co-chairman of the Cambodian Provisional National Government. In September, he served as the second prime minister of the Royal Government of Cambodia and the commander-in-chief of the Khmer Wang Jiajun. In November 1998, he served as Prime Minister of the Royal Government and was re-elected as Prime Minister in 2004, 2008, 2013 and 2018. He has visited China many times and attended the meeting. He is the author of books such as “10 Years in Cambodia” and “130 Years in Cambodia”. He is good at creating national songs. Mrs. Ventani Hun Sen is the President of the Cambodian Red Cross. There are 5 children.
[Economy] Cambodia is a traditional agricultural country with a weak industrial base and foreign aid. The poor population accounts for about 14% of the total population. Implement open door and free market economic policies. The current government implements the fourth phase of the national development “four-corner strategy” (ie agriculture, infrastructure construction, private economy, human resource development) with growth, employment, equity and efficiency as the core. In 2017, Cambodia’s GDP was US$22.28 billion and foreign trade totaled US$23.8 billion. The economic growth rate in 2018 is about 7%.
[Foreign Diplomacy] Cambodia pursues a foreign policy of independence, peace, permanent neutrality and non-alignment. So far, it has established diplomatic relations with 172 countries. The Cambodian government has strengthened good-neighborly and friendly cooperation with neighboring countries and attached importance to developing relations with Japan, France and the United States. In 1998, he resumed his seat at the United Nations. He joined ASEAN in 1999 and was the rotating presidency of ASEAN in 2012.
[Military] Implement compulsory military service. The king is the supreme commander of the armed forces. The logistics support of the troops is organized and implemented by the Ministry of National Defense.