Junior Diplomat English Level System
对象：7年级 请填写：7年______班 姓名：_______________
1. There are some books and a d________________ (字典) on your desk.
2. – Why do you like listening to music? – Because it’s r________________.(令人放松的)
3. – How much are those yellow socks? – One d________________ for one pair.
4. – What is your favorite subject? – G________________.(地理课)
5. There is a big river between the school and the v________________ (村庄)
6. Breakfast is i________________ to you(重要的). You should eat it every day.
7. My father is a good cook. He can cook lots of d________________ food(美味的).
8. – Can you d________________ the person?(描述) – Yes. He is thin and has short hair.
9. – Can you a________________ this question? – Let me think about it.
10. Don’t w________________.(着急) I can do it myself.
1. A________________ she is only a 4-year-old girl, she can read well(尽管).
2. Our English teacher is kind to us, but sometimes she is kind of s________________.(严格的)
3. Their house is s________________ to ours(相似的), but ours has a bigger garden.
4. Please call Mr. Black at 768 – 7792 to get more i________________.(信息)
5. I didn’t really enjoy going out because of the c________________ streets(拥挤的).
6. No one can be s________________ without hard work(成功的).
7. Is he an e________________(工程师) or a pilot?
8. – Let’s d________________(讨论) the plan, shall we? – Not now. I am going to an interview.
9. Don’t play with fire. Playing with fire is d________________.
10. Jacky is going to c________________ his sister’s twelfth birthday by having a party. He wants to give her a big surprise.
1. Thanks for your i________________, but I’ m so sorry I can’t go. I need to take care of my baby at home.
2. – May I go to the c________________ with you? – I’ m afraid not, unless you have a ticket.
3. He is the best teacher even though he has the least e________________.(经验)
4. We don’t want to put pressure on you to make a d________________,(决定) but we haven’t much time left.
5. His elder brother wants to be a v________________(志愿者) and help the people in Ya’an, Sichuan.
6. – Hello, mum. Are you still on Lushan Mountain? – Oh, no. We are back home. We had a really good j________________(旅行).
7. Can you p________________(提供) us with some information about the computer?
8. He depends(依靠) on his parents too much. He’s less i________________ than other kids.
9. They had a fight yesterday. They should have proper c________________(交流) with each other.
10. In my o________________, internet safety is very important.