Junior Diplomat English Level System
对象：1年级 请填写：1年______班 姓名：_______________
1. The sun(太阳) rises(升起) in the ________.
A. morning B. afternoon C. evening
2. ________ up, please.
A. Sit B. Stand C. Meet
3. Kitty’s eyes are big. But(但是) my eyes are _________.
A. big B. small C. black
4. This is my pencil ________.
A. book B. blue C. case
5. – Who is she? – She is my ________.
A. father B. brother C. sister
6. Look at this ________. It’s thin. Its tail(尾巴) is long. It likes bananas.
A. cat B. monkey C. tiger
7. Two frogs (青蛙) have _________eyes.
A. four B. two C. six
8. The panda is black and ________.
A. white B. red C. yellow
9. It’s an elephant. Its ________ is long.
A. mouth B. nose C. face
10. Peter, please ________ the window. It’s cold (冷).
A. touch B. open C. close
1. It’s ________. It can climb trees. It’s a monkey.
A. blue B. green C. brown
2. – It’s big. It can fly in the sky. What is it? – It’s a ________.
A. plane B. train C. ship
3. Jill is tall. He is not ________.
A. big B. short C. tall
4. I can ________ with (用) my hand.
A. run B. sing C. write
5. ________! What can you hear?
A. Listen B. Look C. See
6. Look at my ________. They are big.
A. foot B. hand C. feet
7. I have some ________ for breakfast.
A. milks B. biscuits C. breads
8. – ________ it. How is it? – It’s sweet.
A. Taste B. Touch C. Look
9. – How is the ________? – It’s cloudy.
A. year B. weather C. window
10. It’s warm in ________.
A. spring B. winter C. summer
1. – What’s your h________?(爱好) – I like singing and dancing.
2. Music is my f________ subject. I like singing.
3. In China, people eat with c________. In the USA, people eat with knives and forks.
4. Kitty has two Chinese lessons on W_______ afternoon(星期三).
5. – What’s the m________? (麻烦)- I can’t find my pencil.
6. It is t________ o’clock now. Let’s have lunch.
7. Amy likes playing football, but she doesn’t like playing v________.(球类)
8. – Is it orange juice or s________ juice?(草莓) – It’s orange juice.
9. – Where is my sister? – She is in the k________. She is making cakes.
10. Jack’s birthday is in F________ and Jim’s birthday is in May.